Saturday, June 12, 2010

Need Your Brilliance

Ok, so the game plan is that hopefully this whole insurance settlement nightmare should be settled by the end of the month. Again...hopefully. And once that is tucked away I will buy my new laptop and get started on various endeavors, one being a return to the blog world.

But with this return comes a possible and difficult change. I'm not a spinster anymore. So it doesn't seem fitting to write under the same title...so I think a change may be in order.

Here's where you come in.

I need help thinking of a new title. I've done the jilted, single girl thing. Now I'm moving on to a fresh chapter of being newly married and the discoveries and adventures of this new life. But what do I call it?

Come on my brilliant friends...help. :o)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

This is actually hard, thinking of something....but I tried!

6/12/2010 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm....brandsparklynew? LOL (I don't think that necessarily fits your personality, but I love that you're thinking these things!) :)

6/12/2010 1:16 PM  
Blogger berly02 said...

"Memoirs of a Coupled Gal"

I love that you ask your readers!!

6/13/2010 9:04 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Ex-Spinster War Diaries

6/13/2010 1:33 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Awesome. Lol.

My best friend had some great ones out of fun but totally not publishable!!!!! LOL

6/13/2010 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics
Who links to me?